Deepening your Sexuality Subconsciously
Everything that you do conditions your brain to do more of the same—so why not program your brain to be your best? The modern brain sciences of neuro-plasticity and neurogenesis have proven that you can literally train your brain to build new neuro-pathways, just like building new muscle and muscle memory, through repetition. And another word for repetition is practice. This is not something that you can do by thinking or talking about it—you must do it!
You need to choose if you want to spend your life in a groove (the zone) or a rut.
So how do you get into the groove, the zone? Commitment and Action!
1. Are you ready and willing to commit to a practice to improve yourself and your love life?
2. Do you feel you need or would like help to take action?
Admitting to a “yes” here takes a lot of courage but nothing works until you take different action!
Many of us function on autopilot. We keep repeating the same activities day in and day out that allow us to stay in our comfort zone. The problem with this is that our comfort zone is inversely proportionate to our pleasure zone! Staying stuck in our comfort zone actually causes us to spend time and money externally compensating for the internal consolation of not getting what we really, really want. We all want to feel good, great, amazing right? So let’s get started!
· Your deep brain, your unconscious, controls over 90% of your daily function and the actual thinking part of your brain is used less than 10% of the time.
· Your deep heart controls your immune system. The thymus gland hangs in front of your heart like a badge of honor in charge of controlling your immune function. Your heart, which puts out a greater energy field than your brain, connects your higher self to your lower self, gauging whether or not you get along with yourself, then others. Did you know you get heartsick before you ever get physically sick?
· Your deep core pelvic energy (libido) controls your healing, anti-aging, muscle building and metabolism. Ancient anti-aging herbs all increase libido. Your natural hormonal hungers are nature’s way of internally sustaining you. Just as you have a psychological hunger to know truth, emotional hungers to know and feel love, you have physical hungers for connection and to fulfill our deep visceral desire.