One on One & Group Way to Grow Biologically "Younger by the Day"!
One on One & Group
The Sexy Fun Spiritual Way to Grow Biologically "Younger by the Day"!
IMAGINE: Growing younger while burning “9 times” the fat"- in half the time -of aerobics or strength training- while learning to relax?
“Younger Next Year” -a great book- asks, "Did you know, our modern day life of sitting and driving actually sets our bodies into hybernation mode?" Your body thinks it's hybernating and begins to literally waste away muscle to preserve a fat storage it begins to create more rapidly so you can survive hybernation. Science believes that sitting for more than 2 hours at a time, other than actual sleeping, hybernation mode kicks in! Your body begins holding fat, as if for winter, while losing muscle that may eat away at your energy supply.
Losing muscle is devastating for your system. It is your muscles contracting that signal your brain to set into motion the activity of what are called cytokines. Through a process called autophagy, C6 cytokines prune away dead and dying cells, meanwhile C10 cytokines tell your body to grow new cells to build a new you!
Like astronauts in space, losing muscle and bone density happens almost immediately from lack of gravity. The lack of necessary muscle contractions can't signal cytokines to rid us of old dying cells and create new cell growth. As snow cannot exist in summer, fat does not exist in a healthy hormone filled - active summer of youth. Fat is a function of hybernation, of winter and aging itself. Keep youth, healing, constant and you do not worry about winter fat or about how fast you will heal from injury or pain.
Why do you age?
Aging: is your cells, mitochondria & DNA being damaged- from stress & low hormone levels - faster than they’re being repaired! Science says, "Older, dying & decaying cells are the breeding ground for cancer!"
Stress: in life or in the gym, puts your immune system in protect mode rather than growth mode- in protect mode you can't grow young! You must realize building & relaxing your immune system are key to repairing & rebuilding your brain & body! Stress, through weakening the immune system and slowing repair, is a main cause of cell aging, death and decay- in both your body and brain.
Lack of Hormones: HGH, DHEA and Testosterone-released during exercise & intimacy are the "roots & reason" for your cells ability to repair or rebuild!
Exercise- especially hormonal releasing- induces removal of dead and dying cells and replaces them with healthier stronger cells. Hormones are responsible for 70% of your ability to heal & rebuild and yes your libido - the other 30% being decreased stress, proper supplementation and sleep! The better your hormones the more your energy, vitality, metabolism and resilience.
Low hormones are the main reason for "Age Related Injuries, Weight Gain and Chronic Pain". Without hormones you can't heal old injuries. Better said, it's harder to heal injuries when you're old. Grow young and the injuries (symptoms of aging) heal almost on their own.
Trying to heal an injury or build muscle without hormones is like trying to grow a tree or make tea without water!
The “related” problems of getting old & fat may not have been our fault- but- reversing them must be our priority!
Can you see how your Hormones amplify & enhance everything you do -> in both the weightroom & bedroom?
Age Related Weight Gain, Chronic Pain & Injury -Because of lower hormones and weakened immune system, as we age, we do not nor can not heal as fast. Think about it, trying to build the muscles or bones that would heal, rebuild or build the body without help from your hormones is like trying to grow a tree or even make tea without water!
Hormone depletion and stress weaken the immune system, keeping you in protect mode - rather than growth and rebuild mode.
On Genetics: If You Don't Like Your Genes, Change Them
Epigenetics -a fast growing Science –(actually started before Darwin) -proved our “original” genes are actually switched on and off by our thoughts, supplementation, actions and interactions with our environment.
Did you know science proved only 20% of how we turn out is nature- from our genes? The other 80% is nurture or what we make our second nature!
Barring accident, the Hayflick Limit (1961), a scientific understanding of our Cells and Genes, suggested we are designed to actually live to 120! Recent collective studies say 150. Basically we don’t so much die as we self-sabotage and self-destruct from preventable causes before we die of natural causes.
How to reverse the aging process to Grow Younger Next Month
“The Immortality Edge”, a book on the Science of Telomeres, in summary says- Excess Post Exercise Consumption (EPEC) -stimulates growth hormones for a full two hours “after” you exercise. It does so by creating oxygen debt the most powerful way “during exercise” to release HGH (human growth hormone). ” Endurance exercise, using slow twitch muscles, burns fat as fuel but, calories at a much lower rate than hi-intensity exercise about 5 calories per minute as opposed to 12 calories per minute of higher intensity exercise but 8 of them are from fat.
Studies show, compared to those who ran 10k races, people who practiced hi-intensity training burned half the calories but 9 times the fat!
Science says, "Our bodies plateau aerobic calorie burn for survival purposes."
Where do you burn more gas (fat), cruise control / higway or uphill /stop & go?
“Ten Years Thinner” –author Chris Lydon M.D. says, “Scientist discovered that short, high intensity bursts (intervals) of exercise (the kind that leave you out of breath- oxygen debt and cause a spike in your heart rate), triggers burning of significantly more calories for up to 48 hrs. “after” exercise. The out of breath point (oxygen debt) causes your body to burn more fat as fuel to recuperate- for up to two days later.
The combined effect of naturally increased HGH secretion and the increased need to repair and recover from high intensity workouts leads to incredible fat burning. Calories are needed to repair muscles.
You actually become stronger, leaner, burn more fat & get more fit -> "during the recovery" than the exercise itself.
Can you imagine that? Science says shorter more intense workouts actually ramp up your metabolism for 2 to 48hrs “after” workouts.
We know, it’s daunting and difficult enough to even start and stick with an exercise & diet program. Imagine needing to go to and through “the burn” to oxygen debt in intense intervals for a whole workout?
Science says you must do this “IF” you want “to grow young”!
But – there is an “easier” spiritual solution!!!
Even more effective yet “Relaxed”- It’s like Tai Chi meets PX90
How can You Grow - YOUNGER NEXT MONTH?
I have developed an exercise regime that has carved more than half the time off my workout, I am leaner at almost 47 than I ever was training as a boxer, dancer, or martial artist. Using neuroscience, literally to train my brain...to shape and stick with the exercise program, the Power 1/2 Hour, that shapes my mind and through that body....will guide you to Grow-> Younger Next Month. Got a partner? Growing -Younger Next Month “Together “will help you to do just that.
Younger Next Year, a truly great book, suggests 6 days of intense training weekly. I've found a way to do it in four 1/2 hour sessions per week with a more relaxed "Eastern Approach" than the very Western Way suggested.
In each Power 1/2 hour session: (1 - 3 times per week)
Based on what I learned in China from a 92yr old Qi-Gong Master - stronger than me at 31yrs -217lbs.!
Qi -Chi- Prana- Kundalini -are actually hormones. Your 7 Chakras are actually Endocrine Glands.
These understandings, I combined with my 30 years of constant inquiry in the fitness industry watching people suffer and struggle to achieve better health without realizing what they were really up against. This is also coupled with a realization of the emotional underpinnings of people's problems. So now I teach:
You'll build muscle and burn fat faster than you could in your 20's!
Better Mind, Better Symmetry, Better Posture, Best You!
“Being and feeling healthier and more attractive both cause and are the result of more and better intimacy!”
The key is what science has collectively proven to be the most effective way to exercise. Intervaled Strength training brings contracted muscles to oxygen debt releasing HGH & testosterone into our systems- and burns more calories even after we exercise than we do during. (Excess Post Exercise Consumption)
Next is the fact that Orgasms release HGH, DHEA and Testosterone, in both men and women, as well as oxytocin and estrogen for women. Along with positive neuro-chemicals- this postive aspect of Intimacy is irreplaceble for your health. So says Naploeon Hill- author of Think and Grow Rich, as well. Am I offering you a chance to grow both Healthy and Wealthy? Since health is wealth and the root of wealth...
How do I know it’s not your genes?
Dr. Oz says,
How soon do you want to start growing young?
-> to take a U-turn to a younger you?
To be younger next month email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
~ Billy Sunday Mars- author Fit for Love
back to Coaching